Feb 22, 2010

A Fairy Tale Experience

Last weekend I've been out looking for any kind of element that would give me a dreamy feeling. The initial idea was to shoot some morning hazy scenes. After driving around for a while and observing Dutch buildings, I decided to combine the dreamy with historic, let me say: nostalgic dreams.

The final destination was the Muiderslot castle, located in Muiden, a village nearby Amsterdam. I've never been there before and I was amazed with the majesty of the castle. That place smells history and I like that. I felt like I could be in some sort of fairy tale and I fully expected a prince to come wandering around from the other side to say hello.

2 comments:

M.M.E. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I'm in love with your shop now. It's so nice to meet another artist. What film do you shoot with?

Silvia said...

M.M.E.: Thanks for your visit!
I shoot with a DSRL camera and process the images digitally.

Post a Comment